List of Dimensions:
Level of Details
- Ad Group
Attributes of Account
- Linked Manager Accounts (MCC) - This is the list of all the MCCs that the account is part of. In case the accounts belongs an MCC tree, the comma-separated list of all the MCCs of the tree will become the attribute of the account. For example, if MCC-1 contains MCC-2 under which the Account-1 is present, then both "MCC-1, MCC-2" will be Linked Manager Accounts of Account-1.
Attributes of Campaign
- Campaign Status - Shows the current status of the Campaign.
- Campaign Type - Campaign types determine where customers see your ads and the settings and options available to you. Eg. Search, Display, Universal App Campaign etc.
- Campaign Labels - The list of all the labels added to the campaigns. In case a campaign has multiple labels, they are shown as a list separated by comma. In this case, the Label "IS" filter wouldn't work instead Label "Contains" should be used.
- Daily Budget - The budget column shows your campaign's daily budget. If the campaign draws from a shared budget, then the amount in this column reflects the entire shared budget.
- Bidding Strategy Type - The bidding strategy type shows how you've chosen to set bids for your ads. Strategies can be manual or automated, depending on your performance goals.
- Location - The list of targeted location in the campaign settings.
- Campaign Audiences - The list of targeted audience from the Audience settings of the Campaign.
- Campaign Start Date - The start date of the Campaign
Attributes of Ad Group
- Ad Group Status - Shows the current status of the Ad Group.
- Ad Group Bid - Default max CPC. or the Target CPA (based on bidding strategy) of the Ad Group.
- Ad Group Labels - The list of all the labels added to the Ad Group. In case a Ad Group has multiple labels, they are shown as a list separated by comma. In this case, the Label "IS" filter wouldn't work instead Label "Contains" should be used.
- Ad Group Audiences - The list of targeted audience from the Audience settings of the Ad Group.
- Targeting Types - This shows what type of targeting is set on the Ad Group. For example, Keyword, Demographic, Placement etc. You will see multiple targeting for those Ad Groups which have multiple In case if a same Ad Group has multiple
- Ad Group Type - Ad group type determines which ad formats can be in an ad group. An ad group can have ads with only the same format, for example, in-stream or video discovery ads.
Attributes of Ad
- Ad Status - Shows the current status of the Ad.
- Ad Labels - The list of all the labels added to the Ad. In case a Ad has multiple labels, they are shown as a list separated by comma. In this case, the Label "IS" filter wouldn't work instead Label "Contains" should be used.
- Landing Pages - The Final URL set in the Ad Settings.
- Ad Type - Shows the type of the Ad. For example, Expanded Text Ad, HTML 5 ad etc.
- Image - This contains the images of the display ad. In the cases when a same image (or image set) is being used across multiple ads, it will be rolled up into a single image.
- Headline 1
- Headline 2
- Display URL
Attributes of Keyword
- Keyword status
- Quality Score
- Keyword Labels
- Match Type
- Etd. top of page bid
- Est. first position bid
- Est. first page bid
- Keyword Final URL
- Max. CPC
- Unique Keyword
- Word count in Keyword
- Landing Page Experience
- Expected CTR
- Ad Relevance
Note: The bold and italicized dimensions in the above list are 'Super Dimensions'. These dimensions are not directly available in the AdWords interface.
List of Metrics:
- Avg. CPC
- Conv. Rate
- Click-Assisted Conv.
- Impression-Assisted conv.
- Cross-Device conv.
- View-through conv.
- All Conversions
- All conv. value
- Total conv. value
- Avg. Position
- Quality Score - This metric will show the historical quality score trend of the keyword for the chosen time period. The aggregation is based on weight of impressions.
Aren't finding the dimension or the metric you were looking for? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.