With Custom Analytics, you can input the data about your campaigns which are present in sources that aren't (or can't be) integrated with Clarisights. For example, if
Orders brought by the Ad campaigns are present in a CRM or databases like Google BigQuery or Redshift, you can import this data using Custom Analytics. , This data, which we classify as a secondary data source, will be joined with the corresponding ad elements of the Advertising channel, the primary data source in Clarisights data model.
For example, here's a sample data of a CRM or Backend data (Secondary data)
The above data contains the following columns:
Date- This is used as the attribution date.
Channel- This is a required column which is used as the attribution channel
Campaign- This column will be joined with the ad elements (in this case
Campaign) from the advertising channel.
Orders- The stats (metrics) that are imported and joined.
Now, this needs to be joined with the
Campaigns of Google AdWords and Facebook, the primary data sources.
After joining, as shown in the image above, this is how it will look on Clarisights:
The data in box 1 is from the primary data source and that of box 2 is from the secondary data source, in this case, CRM data.
CSV Data Format and Requirements
We expect the CSV to contain some standard headers that will enable us to parse the data. The list of headers and their formats are described below. The once marked with (*) are required.
1. timestamp (string): The following timestamps are supported:
- 2017/10/01 -> YYYY/MM/DD
- 01-10-2017 -> DD-MM-YYYY
- 2017-10-01 -> YYYY-MM-DD
- 20171001 -> YYYYMMDD
- 01102017 -> WILL NOT Work. Will return nil
- Week 32 -> commercial week 32 of this year. If given week is greater than current commerical week, it is assumed to be of previous year.
- 2017/10/01 10:00:00 ->will return 10am in company timezone
- 2017/10/01 10:00:0005:30 -> will correctly parse it in India timezone and then convert the time to company's timezone.
- Oct -> 1st Oct of current year
- Oct 2016 -> 1st Oct of 2016
- 31 -> 31st of current month. If current month does not have 31st then error
Note: If no timezone information is given, we will parse the timestamp in your company's timezone.
2. At least one of the following levels are required. We will match your stats till the level we are able to reference.
- account: Name/ID of the account
- campaign: Name/ID of the campaign.
- adset/ad group: Name/ID of the adset/ad group.
- ad: Name/ID of the ad.
- keyword: Name of Keyword
3. channel: You need to provide us with the channel name to identify the name of the channel for which you are sending data like Facebook, AdWords etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us on the messenger or at firstname.lastname@example.org.