Reports provide you a way to organise and make sense out of your advertising data with visually striking tables, charts and other graphic representations.
A report is made of multiple 'Tabs' and a tab contains multiple 'Widgets'.
Elements of a report:
- Report title: This shows the name of the report, and gives you an edit icon upon hovering to quickly change its name.
- Report settings: It consists of additional options to star a report, add report-level comments, schedule an email update, share with individual users or the whole company, data sources and other settings. These help you to make changes to the whole report.
- Tabs title bar: Choose amongst the available tabs the one you want to work on. Move, edit and create tabs here.
- Widgets: These are the tables, charts and other graphic representations in your report dashboard. They are of multiple types like table, column chart, timeline chart, etc. Click here to learn about all the widget types you can choose from. Creating widgets is explained here.
- Date Selector: Choose the date range (primary dates) you want to analyse and see the relevant data in widgets. You can also choose a comparison date range to compare your primary data with a reference of your choice. Note that you should enable comparison on the widgets to view the comparison data. Comparison is only supported in Tables and Tiles.
- Notifications (top right): Get your comments, alerts and CSV download notifications here. Clicking on a comment notification takes you to the relevant thread, while clicking on a CSV download notification automatically downloads the chosen file.
Learn how to create a new report.