Data groups constitute the chunks of data based on which you can to control data access of different team members in your company. Each team can be assigned one or more data groups, and all members of that team can then access the combined data from all of those data groups.
Here's an overview on how user management and data access works on Clarisights.
Note that data groups are essentially groups of accounts from different channels, and it is not possible currently to create a data group at a campaign or lower level.
Creating a Data Group
1. Click on the gear icon at the bottom left of your dashboard, and choose "Preferences".
2. In the Preferences page, navigate to "Data Groups" and click on "Create a Data Group".
3. Enter a name for the data group, and choose the filters that need to be applied on all your accounts, to constitute the data for this data group. Note that as mentioned earlier, you can only use account-level filters here.
4. Hit 'Apply' to get a preview of the accounts in different channels that qualify the filter you've chosen and would be part of the data group.
5. If needed, you can change the filters, and hit 'Apply' again to refresh the list of qualified accounts.
6. Click 'Save' when you're done!
Modifying an existing data group
1. Navigate to the data groups section on the preferences page (as described above).
2. Search for the data group you want to edit, and click the edit button next to it.
3. Edit the filters as you'd like, and hit 'Apply' to verify if the list of filtered accounts meets your needs. You can also change the name of the data group if you'd like.
4. Click 'Save' when done.
5. If you want to delete a data group, just click the delete button beside it, and confirm.
When a data group has been edited, the users who belong to teams that contain this data group will have the updated access based on the new filters you've set.