Before you can start requesting data from Criteo with Clarisights, there's a couple of steps you need to take to get the right credentials to access their REST API.
Visit https://partners.criteo.com/ and log into your account.
Click the “create a new app” button
3. You will now have to enter the necessary information : Name, Description and a Logo for your app and click "Create app"
4. Post this, scroll down to the “Service” section and choose the “Marketing solutions” before clicking "Save"
5. Next scroll down to the “Authorization” section where it is important that you give us “Read” access to all so that we can successfully query the data.
We need access to the following domains :
6. Move to the app credentials section where you should click “Create new key”
7. Once this is done, your client_id and client_secret values will be downloaded which you will need to upload in the later step. After this step, scroll back to the top of the page and click “Activate App”
8. You will receive a confirmation popup where you will have to click “Activate” to confirm the process
9. Post this you will have to generate a Consent URL by clicking the “Generate new URL” button.
10. Visit the newly generated link and provide access to the accounts which you want integrated with Clarisights.
11. Head to the Criteo integration page on Clarisights, enter the Client ID and Client Secret (generated in step 7) and click on the 'Connect Source' button.
Done! We will import the historical data and notify you once your data is ready to build reports on Clarisights.