With Custom Analytics, you can input the data about your campaigns which are present in sources that aren't integrated with Clarisights. For example, if Revenue or number of Leads of your Ad campaigns are present in a CRM or databases like Google BigQuery or Redshift, you can input this data using Custom Analytics. This data will be joined with the ad elements of the Advertising channel.
For example, here's a sample data from a CRM (Backend).
And how it will look on Clarisights.
Here the attributed to the date - 22nd March 2018 as mentioned in the backend data and the data is joined based on the Campaign names.
CSV Data Format and Requirements
We expect the CSV to contain some standard headers that will enable us to parse the data. The list of headers and their formats are described below. The once marked with (*) are required.
1. timestamp (string): The following timestamps are supported:
- 2017/10/01 -> YYYY/MM/DD
- 01-10-2017 -> DD-MM-YYYY
- 2017-10-01 -> YYYY-MM-DD
- 20171001 -> YYYYMMDD
- 01102017 -> WILL NOT Work. Will return nil
- Week 32 -> commercial week 32 of this year. If given week is greater than current commerical week, it is assumed to be of previous year.
- 2017/10/01 10:00:00 ->will return 10am in company timezone
- 2017/10/01 10:00:0005:30 -> will correctly parse it in India timezone and then convert the time to company's timezone.
- Oct -> 1st Oct of current year
- Oct 2016 -> 1st Oct of 2016
- 31 -> 31st of current month. If current month does not have 31st then error
- Mon -> will return today date in company timezone. Tuesday, Wednesday or any other day will also return today's date in company timezone regardless of what today's day is.
Note: If no timezone information is given, we will parse the timestamp in your company's timezone.
2. At least one of the following levels are required. We will match your stats till the level we are able to reference.
- account: Name/ID of the account
- campaign: Name/ID of the campaign.
- adset/ad group: Name/ID of the adset/ad group.
- ad: Name/ID of the ad.
- keyword: Name of Kewyord
3. channel: You need to provide us with the channel name to identify the name of the channel for which you are sending data like Facebook, AdWords etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us on the messenger or at firstname.lastname@example.org.